Located in the western part of the Indochina Peninsula, it borders the People’s Republic of China to the northeast, Laos to the east, Thailand to the southeast,
Bangladesh to the west, and India to the northwest.
What is the population?
• Approximately 55 million in 2018
• Approximately 52 million in 2015
• An increase of 3 million in the three years from 2015 to 2018.
• It is calculated that about 27.5 million people, half of the total population, are 28 years old or younger.
• It will be a country with great potential for the future, with young people in their 20s accounting for more than half of the total population.
Advantages of Burmese
• Myanmar people are “kind”, “honest”, “gentle” and “contribution conscious”,
and tend to “respect” their bosses and seniors.
• I have the idea that it is for everyone, not just myself.
• Myanmar people tend to think “why? Why? What? For what?” Therefore,
if you are satisfied with the sufficient explanation, we will work hard and positively.